- a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Approximately grows up to 1.6 to 9.8 ft in height. Can be grown indoor or outdoor.
- Jasmine are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
- The most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
- Depending on your Jasmine Plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. If your Jasmine Plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly.
- Offers Live Plants – actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown.
Details: Golden yellow trumpet-shaped flowers bloom all summer on this trailing vine. Glossy green foliage is attractive year-round. Great for trellises and posts, or allow to trail. Desires trimming and likes full sun with occasional watering.
There are no reviews yet.