- AIR PLANTS – Air plants is a famous flowering home plant decor because it doesn’t requires much attention in growing. Unfortunately, air plants only bloom flowers once in their life time. Native in the forests, mountains and deserts normally found in Central and South America.
- GROWING AN AIRPLANT – Air Plant, actually don’t need soil to grow. But, even they don’t require soil for their growth they will still need water, water your airplant every three to four weeks and soak it in a room temperature tap water, rain water or pond water. Let the water soak for 20-30 mins and carefully shake excess water from your plant. Placed it upside down on a a towel and place in a bright location
- TAKING CARE OF AIR PLANTS – You can hang your airplant in a place where it can absorb light 12 hrs per day, not directly lighted by the sun. Water your airplant as mentioned above but less often in a cool or winter season. Enough light and air circulation is required for your air plants to grow.
- TRIMMING AIR PLANT – Like other plants, air plants also requires trimming as it grows new leaves and loose some. You can use scissors in removing brown or dead leaf. Proudly HomeGrown
- Offers Live Plants – actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown
Details: The Air plant, or Tillandsia, is a genus of evergreen. They are native to Central and South America. This unique plant has the ability to grow without soil. Moisture and nutrients are gathered from the air through structures in the leaves called trichomes. They are very easy to care for and demand little attention.